Beachfront Villa at Chania Crete
The Beachfront Villa is an attractive resort. Built on just a 40 metre distance from the beach of Drapanias village, located between Gramvousa and Spatha Capes of Kissamos Gulf in the northern part of Crete, the villa is surrounded by gorges, NATURA 2000 landscapes, flora and fauna of utmost importance and by the famous beaches of Falasarna, Balos and Elafonisi. The villa is surrounded by a 3 acres outdoor area, which- in combination with its properly designed facilities covering a wide range of activities and catering to both yours and your children’s needs and tastes- render it an appealing form of accommodation.
The Beachfront Villa is designed to accommodate either a group of friends or a family. It consists of 2 floors and includes mainly open-air spaces so that you can sense the fresh air and the sea breeze dominating all over the place. The pastel colors, the discreet decoration of the interior as well as the modern and elegantly furnished rooms, supplement the general sense of relaxation.The Beachfront Villa enables you to enjoy your swim either in the 80 m2 pool (12 m2 for your children) or in the sea and relax by gazing at the magnificent sunset. You can also indulge in your dinner under the vine arbour of a stone built barbecue overlooking the sea view or you can have the chance to enjoy a stroll around the trim garden any time.
The villa’s unique architecture whose major characteristic is its stunning sea view, along with a particularly subtle decoration of the interior, especially designed to cater a wide range of your needs, is designated to offer you fascinating experiences and moments of relaxation filled with sea, sun and rejuvenating fresh air.
On the ground floor, you will not fail to notice the huge, single integrated area which includes a spacious living room, a fireplace, a W.C., 2 dining rooms and a comfortable and functional kitchen. The building’s large and plentiful windows and glass doors allow the light to enter the rooms rendering the house amazingly bright. The exterior of the villa is equally stunning. It is comprised of porches, stone-made sofas and furniture, suitable for both your relaxation and your indulging in your meals. There is also a big stone-built barbecue situated under the cool, welcome shade of the vine arbour. At the front side of the villa you can see the colourful garden, the lawn, the local wild vegetation and a kind of Mediterranean trees. In the middle of the garden an oddly-shaped 80 m2 swimming pool is constructed as well as a wooden deck and a pavilion are added to the surroundings to establish a harmoniously calm atmosphere.
The Beachfront Villa comprises of 4 bedrooms and can host up to 10 people (maximum 10 people) (2 of whom will be given a sofa-bed to sleep in). The largest bedroom is a 35 m2-studio type which is integrated into the villa’s ground floor having a separate entrance door. The bedroom includes a double bed, a cosy, small living room, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. An elaborate wooden staircase leads you to the first floor, where 3 separate bedrooms are to be found. One of them offers a double bed, a bathroom and a large furnished balcony overlooking both the sea and the swimming pool. The other 2 bedrooms have 2 single beds each which could be part together and form one bigger bed. Those 2 bedrooms share a common, furnished-porch as well as a roomy bathroom. All bedrooms are equipped with comfortable beds and mattresses, and with premium linens. In the bathrooms there are bathrobes, bath towels for both face and body use along with hairdryers.
- Villa’s rooms and areas both the interior and the exterior ones overlook the sea which is at a 40 m2 distance from the villa
- Big windows and glass doors are constructed all over the building so that the sea view can be discernible from each and every spot of the interior of the villa
- 150 m2 porches overlooking the sea
- Safe accessibility to all parts of the villa with special care for children’s safety.
- An impressive designed big private pool covering an area of 80 m2 (1,45 m in depth)
- Separate children’s pool covering an area of 20 m2 (30cm in depth)
- 2 outdoor dining spots and 1 outdoor living room
- A big traditional stone-built barbecue
- Silent operation technology of air-conditioning units (with cooling/heating options) in all bedrooms
- Central Heating
- Wi-Fi internet free of charge
- Fire Safety
- First aid kit
- Private parking space
- Timers that automatically switch on and off the lights of the pool and of the garden
- Remote-controlled main central exterior door
- Separate designated area for the washing-machine, the iron and the ironing-board
- Playground site
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Bedroom No 1 with a double bed. Situated on the first floor, this bedroom has big balconies providing a panoramic view of the sea, the pool and the garden. There is also a separate, but incorporated into the bedroom area which functions as a beauty saloon for women, with its own dressing table and a spacious wardrobe. Additionally, this room includes a bathroom and an independent air-conditioning unit
- Bedroom No 2 with 2 single beds which, if put together, can provide a bigger one. Situated on the first floor, this bedroom has a big balcony. It includes an independent air-conditioning unit and a spacious wardrobe
- Bedroom No 3 with 2 single beds which, if put together, can provide a bigger one. Situated on the first floor, this bedroom has a big balcony which is shared with those staying in Bedroom No 2. It includes an independent air-conditioning unit and a spacious wardrobe
- Bedrooms No 2 and No 3 have one common big bathroom
- Bedroom No 4 (studio type) with double bed. Integrated into the villa’s ground floor but with separate entrance door. Inside the bedroom there is a lounge consisting of 2 stone-built sofas and a small table. There is also a kitchenette with 2 electric rings, fridge, freezer, cupboards, a spacious wardrobe, an independent air-conditioning unit, and a bathroom including a stone-built shower
- Each and every bathroom has its own hairdryer
- Premium linens (100% cotton-made)
- Bathrobes and towels for face and body use
- Towels for swimming-pool use
The Beachfront Villa is loacated in Drapanias, Chania, Crete. The island of Crete is of astonishing beauty and famous for its local traditions. The island has a rich historical background, full of myths and legends. Locals’ hospitality reflects their love for life. Chania, which is the capital of Western Crete, gives you the chance to stroll around the city’s Venetian Harbour and admire the picturesque alleys where Venetian, Turkish and Byzantine style buildings dominate. The city has a long and important history which can’t be overlooked if you pay a visit to its major sightseeing sites such as the Archaeological Museum, the Maritime Museum, the Light House, Shipyards (known as ‘Neoria’) and the exquisite covered Municipal Market. Various restaurants, bars, clubs, traditional beachfront restaurants and lots of modern shops found in Chania, boost the place’s modern image which is justly combined with the traditional one. Villa is situated on the beach of Drapanias village, in Kissamos area in the northwestern part of the island, covering a 25-minute (drive) distance from the city of Chania. Kissamos, which is not far from the villa, is famous for the unique beaches of Balos, Falasarna and Elafonissi. Exquisite and picturesque villages, gorges, 2000 NATURA areas are ideal for those of you who are interested in exploring enticing natural activities by means of hiking and bicycle tours.
Drapanias village with a population of approximately 500 residents represents a combination of mountainous and seaside parts. The village is located in the mountainous side where you can admire the place’s alluring alleys and the picturesque churches. A fabulous, full of olive groves path leads to the seaside part of the village, named Drapanias beach. The beach is surrounded by the 2 huge capes, Gramvousa and Spatha, which are situated in Kissamos bay of the Cretan sea. Drapanias beach remains unspoiled by the influx of large numbers of tourists visiting the place every year and offers you the opportunity to enjoy your swim in the place’s clean sea-waters, to relax sunbathing in a serene environment or take a pleasant walk along the seashore feeling carefree, picking pebbles and breathing the sea breeze. Alternatively, you can also enjoy your swim in a cosmopolitan environment created by beach bars and cafeterias which provide you sunbeds and beach umbrellas. Also, you can taste the wide range of food of the fabulous Crete cuisine offered by the traditional restaurants of the place.
Only 100 m far away from the villa, you will meet a mini market which can cover a great variety of your needs and food supplies. If you visit the village of Drapanias (1,5 klm away from the villa) you can also obtain some goods from the local mini market and from grocery stores. In a 3-kilometre distance from the villa, there is a town: Kastelli Kissamou which offers various services: a Health Center, Pharmacies (with the nearest Pharmacy only 800 m away from the villa), Doctor’s Offices, Supermarkets, Bakeries, Laundry/Ironing Services, Gas-Stations, Post-Offices, Banks equipped with ATMs. Villa’s road connection with Chania-Kissamos highway can be useful to those of you who do not have a vehicle and you need access to taxis or other means of transport (buses, for instance).
There are pretty beach bars within walking distance from the villa for those of you wishing to indulge in a drink and relax either with the bars’ soft music or by listening to the enticing sounds coming from the sea. Alternatively, those of you wishing to experience a more intense and vivid night life there is a variety of bars, clubs and restaurants in the cosmopolitan area of Platanias, Agia Marina and of the old city of Chania.
- Stunning views
- Close to Airport
- Close to the Sea
- Direct Sea Access
- High Speed Internet
- Ideal for Large Groups/many Guests
- Ideal for People with Disabilities
- Restaurant Nearby
- Sea View
- Supermarket Nearby
- Swimming Pool
- Walk distance from the sea
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay5