Stone Villa near Heraklio Crete
Located in Keramoutsi, a small village near the Capital of Crete – Heraklion. The location offers an environment of harmony, relaxation and discrete luxury, surrounded by the Cretan nature. The distance from Heraklion town is 15 km, and only 20 km from the Airport N. Kazantzakis. The biggest hospital of Crete is no more than 8 km away. Also, the Villa is located 7 km from mesogeios dialysis center.
Villa of 450 sq.m, was initially built in Keramoutsi village in 1925, and in 2003 was completely restored. Surrounded by more than 100 different kinds of trees in a total 6 acre of magnificent natural land, with beautiful walking trails.
- Entirely gated property for maximum privacy and security
- Panoramic mountain views
- Large private infinity swimming pool (70 m²)
- Teak-rattan sun beds
- Outdoor shower
- 8-person outdoor dining table & lounge area
- Fitness well-equipped gym
- Vegetable garden at guests’ disposal
- Air conditioning system (heating & cooling) in all areas
- Wi-Fi internet free of charge
- Satellite television
- Security alarm
- Fire detectors
- Safety deposit box
- First aid kit
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board
- Automatic night lighting for pool & garden
- Remote-controlled entrance gates
Services with Extra Charge
- ‘Meet & Greet’ service: our assistant will meet you at Heraklion Airport or the Port of Heraklion and escort you to the villa.
- Transportation to and from Heraklion Airport or the Port of Heraklion
- Delivery of traditional Cretan cuisine to the villa.
- Purchase and delivery of supplies upon arrival at the villa.
- Massage and other personal care services
- Personal trainer for yoga, Pilates and aqua aerobics sessions,scuba diving.
- Medical house calls.
- Yacht rental.
- Car rental.
- Bicycle rental.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Babysitting services.
Located in Keramoutsi, Heraklion, Crete. Keramoutsi Village is a small traditional village. Around Keramoutsi there are a lot of traditional villages of Crete like Tylissos, Korfes, Krousonas. The beaches are 10 minutes driving from our villa. The area is surrounding from olive trees, vineyards, you can bike from keramoutsi to Tylissos through small roads. Visit also Tylissos archeological site, swim at Amoudara7 minutes far away from Keramoutsi or drive about 20 minutes to Agia Pelagia or Ligaria small peninsulas.
Heraklion is the largest town in Crete, the capital of the region and the economic centre of the island. The first European civilisation, the Minoan civilisation, flourished on this land 5000 years ago. Currently the population of the community of Heraklion is approximately 150.000 people. It is a powerful and cosmopolitan town, particularly during the summer period when thousands of visitors are shopping in the market or visiting the museums and other places of interest. During the last 20 years the city has made also a continuing progress in the academic and technological fields. Heraklion lies along the North coast of the island, having to the west at about 80 km the town of Rethymnon and at 135 km the city of Hania. To the east is the town of Agios Nikolaos (60km) and the town of Sitia (130km).
- Close to Airport
- High Speed Internet
- Large Verandas
- Laundry Utilities: Electric.
- Swimming Pool
- Check In3:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay5