Sea View New Built villa at Kommeno, Corfu
Villa is a luxury villa rental with 6 bedrooms and private pool. Villa is a luxurious 6 bedroom, 9 bathroom villa, 440m2. Located on a small hill in Kommeno, only 12 kilometers north of Corfu Town and the airport. The Villa is nestled in an enclosed 3700m2 green haven, creating a unique and tranquil environment with amazing sea views whilst being only five minutes’ walk from the beach.
Villa was built by Lady Alexandra Metcalfe, daughter of Lord Curzon, Viceroy of India, and was her favorite summer house. The property has been completely renovated during winter 2014/15 by the owners, who have utilized their extensive experience in Luxury property management to ensure the Villa exceeds your expectations of a wonderful stay in Corfu.
Villa layout as follows:
• Two queen bedrooms with en-suites
Pool Level – main entrance level
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• Two Queen bedrooms with en-suites
• Living room with fireplace and open plan dining room
• Large fully equipped modern kitchen, including breakfast table for four
• Laundry room
• One Queen bedroom with en-suite
Outdoor Entertaining Area – off living room
• UV sanitized infinity pool (14m x 4.5m)
• Jacuzzi for four
• Outdoor shaded dining area
• Shaded living area with wicker furniture
• Sun deck with sun beds, umbrellas and side tables
• Spa area with steam room (for six people), gym equipment, changing room with shower and toilet
• Lovely landscaped gardens
• Vegetable garden, just outside the kitchen door
• Parking space for 8 cars
• Staff bathroom
- State of the art indoor and outdoor sound system.
- VRV central cooling and heating system throughout the villa.
- Netflix and satellite television in main living room.
- Flat screen televisions in all bedrooms.
- WiFi throughout the villa and pool area.
- Digital safe.
- High quality drinking water throughout the villa.
- Five bedrooms with Queen bed or twins available in each room, one bedroom with Queen bed.
- Baby cot and high chairs available on request.
Villa is located in Kommeno Corfu, Greece. Kommeno is situated on the East coast about 8km north of Corfu town and can be reached by car in a little over 10 minutes. The blue buses pass by the turn off to Kommeno just before Gouvia, and the driver can tell you where to disembark – you will have to walk to Kommeno bay from the bus stop but it is not far. There is a small shingle beach set in a secluded natural bay flagged on one side by Kommeno village where you can see the church of Ipapanti, set on small-Island within the bay, reached by a causeway. It is well worth walking around this side of the bay to see the church or exploring further up the hill further into Kommeno. There are some lovely restaurants and the scenery and views are stunning from further up the hill.
Corfu is one of the northernmost islands of the Ionian Sea. Located at the entrance of the Adriatic Sea, near the coast of Epirus. The northeastern coast quite close (approx. 2 km) of the coast of Sarande, Albania. Its shape is oblong, wider in northern and narrows to the south. Its coasts have a total length of 217 km, forming many bays and capes. The terrain is mostly mountainous, especially in the north. Foreigners call peaks (in English Corfu), the two peaks that appear as they approach the visitor to the island. Higher peaks is the Almighty (the ancient tissue 914 m.) And Stravoskiadi (849 m.).
Corfu is known for its natural beauty and turquoise waters, majestic palaces and museums, historical sites and attractions worth visiting. The Italian architecture, the beautiful beaches, nightlife and traditional cuisine attracts every visitor. It stands for hospitality makes any visitor feel at home. Corfu town is a unique combination of old and new coexist in perfect harmony. There are many beaches a total length of 200 km, is ideal for swimming and water sports. The exploration of the island charms each visitor said that he sees close up the spectacular scenery and the most breathtaking views. A trip to the heart of the island and the picturesque villages provides each guest a picture from the traditional life of Corfu.
Book this listing
- Stunning views
- Close to Airport
- Close to the Sea
- High Speed Internet
- Ideal for Large Groups/many Guests
- Large Verandas
- luxury interior
- Outdoor Dining
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool